Sunday, June 24, 2012

Writing to the beat of a different drum

It's no secret that Rush is my favorite band.  I've seen them over 30 times.  I usually queue up a few of my favorite songs before I start writing, but lately it hasn't been the usual ones.  The drum solos have been taking the front lines and then random 80s tunes.  Neil Peart is one of the greatest drummers ever to play.  I love the way he blends different drumming styles to create music.  Caribbean, African, Middle Eastern...all blend to make fantastic music.


Usually, it's Rush.  However, tonight...it's THIS...
Now this isn't the full version.  The full version CAN be found on Youtube, it's just not allowing to post it here.  Here is the link if you want to relive this awesome video 
Hourglass **if you click these links, you will be redirected from this page to YouTube**



maybe I should just go to sleep...500 words and THEN I'll sleep...crap...now I've got THIS one stuck in my head...


I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) **if you click these links, you will be redirected from this page to YouTube**



No comments:

Post a Comment